Saturday 18 April 2015

Mixed media art April Showers



Mixed media art April Showers




April showers reminds me of my school days where I used to make paper boats.
I glued down old paper from book then coated with Mod podge. I used blue and green  water color for background. I used marker pen , faber castell connector pens to color the children.Then for puddle I used blue ,grey and white acrylic colors .To decorate umbrella I used 3d outliner.To make rain drops I used black marker pen and white acrylic paint.





4 comments:

  1. What a sweet creation. Love those two playing in the puddle. Thanks so much for joining us this month at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful project!! I love the detail on the umbrella and the two barefoot kids in the puddle! Thank you for playing with us at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun page, I like playing in puddles too. Thanks for playing along with MMW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun and colorful! Makes me think back to my childhood and playing in the puddles. Thanks for joining us at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

    ReplyDelete